- Go to Ageing Well With Mindfulness
- Go to Mindfully Breathing Together Programme
- Go to Mindfulness for kids program
- Go to Mindfulness in Schools program
- Go to 1-on-1 meditation session
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction(MBSR)
- 应对困难的情绪，例如 愤怒，恐惧和焦虑
- Communicate more calmly
- Stop worry so much and be more present
Weekly Live Online Mindfulness Meditation
If you are looking to continue your mindfulness practice in a group sitting, or you are just a beginner hoping to get some guidance on practising mindfulness, these weekly mindfulness sessions are just right for you.
During each session, the participants will be guided through a short mindfulness practice – “Awareness of breath”, “Body Scan”, “Mindful walking”, “Loving Kindness practice”. After that, participants will perform self-inquiry, and share their practice experience in pairs or group dialogue.
This is followed by a discussion on how to apply mindfulness in our daily lives.
Mindfulness practice can help you reduce stress and improve well-being. By attending this 4-week course, you will learn to:
- Describe mindfulness and know how it can benefit you
- Perform mindfulness practices
- Manage stressful experience at work or at home. As well as pain and illness
- Fully engage with the task at hand
- Stay calm and balanced
- Tune in to what is good
This course is developed based on the MBSR (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction), a well-researched and evidence-based program, created by Dr Jon Kabat-Zinn in 1979, at the University of Massachusetts, Center for Mindfulness.
Ageing Well With Mindfulness 正念乐龄
This course is approved under the NSA (National Silver Academy) and is SkillsFuture Credit claimable.
The Ageing Well With Mindfulness course (in English and Chinese) is developed based on the MBSR (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction), a well-researched and evidence-based program, created by Dr Jon Kabat Zinn in 1979, at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, Center for Mindfulness.
Practising mindfulness improves well-being, reduces stress and helps one manage difficult emotions like anger, fear and anxiety. Research studies targeted at the elderly have also linked mindfulness to reducing loneliness (a major risk factor for health problems, especially in the elderly), slowing the progression of Alzheimer’s disease, and improved longevity.
This course is to help working senior and retiree
- Cope with stressful experience at work or at home. As well as pain and illness.
- Manage difficult emotions like anger, fear and anxiety
- Manage overthinking and worrying
- Concentrate and work on the task at hand more efficiently
- reduce loneliness and improve social contact
Date/Time: Every Wednesday, 9am
For enquiry, call Kampung Senang Wellness Studio at
- Tel: 62612338 ( Mon-Fri 10am – 4pm)
- Blk 324 Jurong East Street 31 #01-130 Singapore 600324
- Email: [email protected]
This workshop is developed based on the MBSR (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction), a well-researched and evidence-based program, created by Dr Jon Kabat-Zinn in 1979, at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, Center for Mindfulness.
Mindfulness For Kids
Paws B (低年级班）（7至10岁）
Paws B 是一套英国名列前茅专门编写给小孩的正念课程。它教导学生做更好的选择与决定，正面地改善他们的行为，控制好他们的情感。这项课程也培养孩子的自我认知和自信，为他们的成长做好铺垫。
Dot B 课程也是一套英国名列前茅专门编写给中小学生的正念课程。它教导学生与决定，正面地改善他们的行为，控制好他们的情感。这项课程也培养孩子的自我认知和自信，为他们的成长做好铺垫。